According to the recent economic survey, the problems associated with logistics are the main concern for India trade and they are reducing the competitiveness by increasing the cost. Some key challenges are as follows:
- High cost of logistics-impacting competitiveness in domestic and global market.
- The structure of modal mix is an inefficient one ( Roadways 60% and Railways 30%)
- Under developed material handling infrastructure and fragmented ware housing.
- Multiple regulatory/ policy making bodies with procedural complexities including cumbersome and duplicate processes.
KPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for KPSC Prelims and KPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by KPSC Notes are as follows:-
- KPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- KPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- KPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- KPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes