Brief Intro- of Scheme
- The Programme is targeted cash transfer and hence high chances of exclusion errors.
- The landless tenant are out of the beneficiary list.
- Will lead to fragmentation of the land. Beneficiary will fragment the land to avail the benefit of the scheme. In long run it is not good for agricultural productivity.
- Amount given is petty in nature and is not going to address long term problem as inflation and cost of living is increasing at a sustained rate.
- Scheme is not a structural solution to the problem rather than NREGA shall be empowered as it can bring structural change at the grass root level.
- Competitive populism in the long run will put a burden on the fiscal deficit and hence government borrowings will increase affecting the balance sheet of the state exchequer.
KPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for KPSC Prelims and KPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by KPSC Notes are as follows:-
- KPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- KPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- KPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- KPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes