Decoupling means Decline in the growth rate of India when world was facing positive growth rate. The Reasons for this decoupling can be attributed to Domestic reasons and the long term effect of balance sheet syndrome.
- Demonetisation exercise lead to negative growth rate.
- Problems in new Indirect tax reform GST.
- Twin balance sheet problem
- Rising oil prices is a source of concern and it will eat up our growth if its price goes on increasing.
- Sharp falls in certain food prices that impacted agriculture income.
KPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for KPSC Prelims and KPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by KPSC Notes are as follows:-
- KPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- KPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- KPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- KPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes