Causes of Regional Imbalances in India:
1. Historical factors: British regime
2. Geographical factors : Natural factors
3. Failure of planning: Although balanced growth has been accepted as one of the major objectives of economic planning in India, since the second plan on wards, but it did not make much headway achieving this object.
4. Financial: Small and Medium enterprises which are important engine of growth and productivity have not been able to accept finance in rural areas.
6. Disparities in Socio-Economic Development
8. Predominance of Agriculture
9. Lack of Motivation on the Part of Backward States
10. Locational Advantages
- KPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program 2022
- KPSC Prelims Exam 2022- Test Series and Notes Program 2022
- KPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program 2022
- KPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022