- These sector are labour intensive and generate more labour per unit of capital infused.
- These sector have the potential for broader social transformation.
- These sector can also play crucial role in export and hence the overall growth.
- The creation of employment opportunities in these sector is far more inclusive and it address the issue of inequality and unbalanced growth.
- Further India has an advantage of competitive pricing due to availability of cheap labour.
KPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for KPSC Prelims and KPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by KPSC Notes are as follows:-
- KPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- KPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- KPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- KPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes