SEBI stands for securities and exchange board of India. It was set up through a government resolution in an effort to give the Indian stock market an organised structure. Its initial paid up capital up was Rs. 50 Crore.
Main functions and powers of the SEBI are as follows:
- Registering and stock exchanges, merchant banks, mutual funds, underwriters, registrars to the issues, broker, sub broker, transfer agents and others.
- Levying various fees and other charges
- Promoting investor education
- Inspection and audit of stock exchanges and various intermediaries
- Performing other functions as may be prescribed from time to time.
KPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for KPSC Prelims and KPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by KPSC Notes are as follows:-
- KPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- KPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- KPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- KPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes