The plains are often termed as the ‘Granary of India’. The soils of the plains are one ofthe most fertile soils of India. They are being devoted to cereal and non – cereal crops.
- They have rich underground water table. The underground water is utilized with thehelp of wells and tube wells for irrigation, industrial and domestic needs.
- The rivers of the plains have very gentle gradient which makes them navigable for longdistances.
- Development of infrastructure is easy in plains.
- The sedimentary rocks of plains have petroleum and natural gas deposits.
- The plains are densely populated. They are less than one third in area but supports over40% of the India’s population.
KPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for KPSC Prelims and KPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by KPSC Notes are as follows:-
- KPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program 2022
- KPSC Prelims Exam 2022- Test Series and Notes Program 2022
- KPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program 2022
- KPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022