- The movement lacked any focus or effective plan. It was spontaneous and failed to create any party structure or effective organization.
- Lack of leadership
- Internal rift in congress
- Congress failure to influence masses at large.
- It was the class movement whose radius confined to urban elites only.
- Repression by Britishers was another reason
KPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for KPSC Prelims and KPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by KPSC Notes are as follows:-
- KPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- KPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- KPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- KPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes