The Syrian civil war is an ongoing war between multiple parties taking place in Syria since the past eight years. The unrest started in the wake of the 2011 Arab Spring protests that had originated in Tunisia. People in Syria protested against the government of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad who suppressed all dissent with violent clampdowns.
- SHIA-SUNNI conflict is the major reasons.
- Absence of an accountable government.
- Majority of the population (74% is SUNNI) rest is Shia. But it is perceived that bashar al assad has inclination toward Shia. This is creating disruption in the citizens.
- Respective backing to stakeholders like Shia being backed by Iran and Sunni rebels backed by Saudi Arabia.
KPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for KPSC Prelims and KPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by KPSC Notes are as follows:-
- KPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- KPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- KPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- KPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes