Political funding is a serious issue. According to a report of association of Democratic reforms, 2004, The total income of national and regional parties between 2004- 20015 stands at 11,367 Crores. 69% of the income came from unknown resources. The other issue of non accountability and transparency is that Political parties do not come under RTI.
The major reasons of Political funding are :
- Lack of free and fair elections. ( Vote for Note)
- Rise in crony capitalism
- Corruption and nepotism( increase)
- Policy and scheme tailor made to serve the advantage of the few.
- Rising inequality.
- Governance failure and lack of competent legislations.
- Erosion of public trust. Eventually it lead to alienation of public.
KPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for KPSC Prelims and KPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by KPSC Notes are as follows:-
- KPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- KPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- KPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- KPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes