Article 323 A and 323 B of the constitution empowers parliament and state legislature to establish tribunals. Although the tribunals have reduced the burden of cases on High courts, they are facing some issues:
- Lack of infrastructure and man power availability.
- These tribunals do not have power to enforce the decree.
- Now aggrieved party can appeal against the order of quasi judicial bodies which have diluted the objective of the Tribunals.
- The lack of complexity to deal with the cases.
Way ahead is to reduce the number of tribunals in accordance with the proposal of S jaishankar committee. New tribunal service can be incorporated so that staffing problem can be dealt with.
KPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for KPSC Prelims and KPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by KPSC Notes are as follows:-
- KPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- KPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- KPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- KPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes