. The basic parts of a computer are as follows −
- Input Unit − Devices like keyboard and mouse that are used to input data and instructions to the computer are called input unit.
- Output Unit − Devices like printer and visual display unit that are used to provide information to the user in desired format are called output unit.
- Control Unit − As the name suggests, this unit controls all the functions of the computer. All devices or parts of computer interact through the control unit.
- Arithmetic Logic Unit − This is the brain of the computer where all arithmetic operations and logical operations take place.
- Memory − All input data, instructions and data interim to the processes are stored in the memory. Memory is of two types – primary memory and secondary memory. Primary memory resides within the CPU whereas secondary memory is external to it.
KPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for KPSC Prelims and KPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by KPSC Notes are as follows:-
- KPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- KPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- KPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- KPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes