Different types of robots can performs different types of tasks. For example, many of the robots are made for assembly work which means that they are not relevant for any other work and these types of robots are called Assembly Robots. Similarly, for seam welding many suppliers provide robots with their welding materials and these types of robots are known as Welding Robots. While on the other hand many robots are designed for heavy-duty work and are known as Heavy Duty Robots.
There are some applications given below:
- Caterpillar plans which is aiming to develop remote-controlled machines and are expecting to develop heavy robots by 2021.
- A robot can also do Herding task.
- Robots are increasingly been used more than humans in manufacturing while in auto-industry there are more than half of the labors are “Robots”.
- Many of the robots are used as Military Robots.
- Robots have been used in cleaning up of areas like toxic waste or industrial wastes etc.
- Agricultural robots.
- Household robots.
- Domestic robots.
- Nano robots.
- Swarm robots.
KPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for KPSC Prelims and KPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by KPSC Notes are as follows:-
- KPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program 2022
- KPSC Prelims Exam 2022- Test Series and Notes Program 2022
- KPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program 2022
- KPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022