- Mapping of lunar surface: Extensive mapping of lunar surface to study variation in lunar surface compositions is essential to trace back the origin and evolution of moon.
- Soft landing: The project will attempt to soft land the lader -vikram abd rover Oragyan in a high plain between two craters.
- Quest for water: Evidence for water molecules discovered by chandrayan-1, requires further studies on the extent of water molecule distribution on the surface, below the surface and in the tenous lunar exosphere to address the origin of water on the Moon.
- Fossils : South pole regions has craters that are cold traps and contain a fossil record of the early solar system.
KPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for KPSC Prelims and KPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by KPSC Notes are as follows:-
- KPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- KPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- KPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- KPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes