31.07.21 Daily KPSC Current Affairs

KARNATAKA   Top priority to finish Mhadei proj: K’taka CM Karnataka chief minister Basavaraj Bommai  said that his priority is getting the Mhadei river project completed at the earliest. Popularly known as the Kalasa-Bhandura Nala projectin Karnataka, the project was undertaken by the Karnataka government to improve drinking water supply to the districts of Belagavi, Bagalkot, Hubballi-Dharwad, and Gadag.   In February, … Read more

30.07.21 Daily KPSC Current Affairs

KARNATAKA   67% eligible take second dose in Karnataka   Of the 84.7 lakh people scheduled to receive the second dose of the Covid-19 vaccine in Karnataka by July 23 (morning), only 67% or 56.7 lakh have been fully inoculated, reports Sunitha Rao R. The government is now making efforts to track down the remaining 33% or 27.9 lakh … Read more

29.07.21 Daily KPSC Current Affairs

KARNATAKA   Over 1.3 lakh children not going to school in Karnataka: Survey As many as 1,26,245 children (3 to 6 years) living in rural areas and 8,718 kids (6 to 18 years) in urban localities are not attending school, the high court was informed. Senior advocate KN Phanindra, who is assisting the high court … Read more

28.07.21 Daily KPSC Current Affairs

KARNATAKA   Basavaraj Bommai sworn in as new chief minister of Karnataka BJP leader Basavaraj Bommai  took oath as the new chief minister of Karnataka. The Shiggaon MLA was sworn-in by governor Thaawarchand Gehlot at Raj Bhavan. The Karnataka BJP legislature party on Tuesday evening had elected Basavaraj Bommai as its new leader to succeed outgoing chief … Read more

27.07.21 Daily KPSC Current Affairs

KARNATAKA   Karnataka: New campaign in Udupi to collect smartphones for poor students The department of public instruction has launched a campaign in Udupi district to collect old or spare smartphones from well-off residents and distribute them among poor students. The initiative follows a survey, which revealed that 2,688 children in the district are unable … Read more

25.26.07.21 Daily KPSC Current Affairs

KARNATAKA   Karnataka: KSRTC hopes to cash in on revenge tourism   After facing months of pandemic-induced challenges, Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) is hoping that the trend of ‘revenge tourism’ will lift its revenue. It plans to introduce 25 tour packages by August-end, offering to take people from the tech capital to various … Read more

24.07.21 Daily KPSC Current Affairs

KARNATAKA Karnataka sends fewer students abroad than its neighbours   The number of Indian students choosing to study abroad has steadily increased since 2017, barring the pandemic-triggered slump. Karnataka, however, has been sending fewer students compared to other southern states, according to government data. In 2019, 29,314 students from Karnataka flew out as against 69,465 … Read more

23.07.21 Daily KPSC Current Affairs

KARNATAKA   Film industry in Karnataka says cap on capacity must go     A week after the Karnataka government permitted cinema halls to reopen, the film industry in the state is still holding back on going ahead with exhibiting movies. It is citing the 50% cap on audiences and the lack of new movies … Read more

22.07.21 Daily KPSC Current Affairs

KARNATAKA   Karnataka will continue to contribute significantly to India’s growth: BS Yediyurappa   Karnataka has always been a pioneer in science, technology, and innovation and will continue to contribute significantly to India’s growth, said caretaker chief minister BS Yediyurappa.   The chief minister was responding to Biocon chairperson Kiran Majumdar Shaw’s appreciation for ‘progressive development’ … Read more

21.07.21 Daily KPSC Current Affairs

KARNATAKA   Resignation of BS Yediyurappa   Chief Minister of Karnataka BS Yediyurappa announced his resignation from the top post on 26 July 2021, when his government completed 2 years in the state after being elected to power in the year 2019. The 78-year-old Yediyurappa, often called BSY, served as the 19th Chief Minister of … Read more

Hope we have satisfied your need for KPSC Prelims and Mains Preparation

Kindly review us to serve even better


KPSC Mains Test Series 2020

20 Quality mock tests and GS Mains Notes

Mains Test Series and Notes

Mains Printed Notes (With COD)


KPSC Prelims Test Series 2020

24 Quality mock tests and GS Prelims Notes

Prelims Test Series and Notes

Prelims Printed Notes (With COD)

Subscribe to KPSC Notes

Never Miss any KPSC important update!

Join 2,169 other subscribers

error: Content is protected !!