- Two day International Conference on Yoga for Heart care to be organised at Mysuru, Karnataka
- Ministry of AYUSH is organizing the International Conference on Yoga on 15-16 November 2019 at Mysuru, Karnataka.
- The Chief Minister of Karnataka Shri B.S. Yediyurappa will inaugurate the two-day conference on 15th November 2019 in the presence of Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for AYUSH and Defence, Shri Shripad Yesso Naik.
- The theme of the conference is ‘Yoga for Heart Care’.
- More than 700 national and international delegates are expected to participate in the conference spread over ten technical sessions involving fifty resource persons & experts.
- The Governor of Karnataka Shri Vajubhai Vala will be the Chief Guest at the valedictory function of the conference.
- India ranks 133 on Women, Peace and Security Index
- The Georgetown University’s Institute for Women, Peace and Security (GIWPS) has released its second report on Women, Peace, and Security Index.
- The new 2019 report ranks 167 countries for women based on three indicators – inclusion, justice and security.
- India, on the whole, is ranked at 133 out of 167 countries with an index score of 0.625.
- Norway, the best country according to the index has a score of 0.904.
· India to Host No Money for Terror Conference Next Year
- India will host the No Money For Terror conferenceto be held in 2020. The announcement made at the No Money For Terror conference in Melbourne, Australia.
- The No Money For Terror conference organized by Financial Intelligence Units (FIUs) of over 100 countries jointly called The Egmont Group.The importance of international cooperation in the fight against money laundering and financing of terrorism at the Egmont Arenberg Palace in Brussels, Belgium.The country decided to establish an informal network of FIUs for the stimulation of international cooperation.
- Indian Navy – Indonesian Navy Bilateral Maritime Exercise ‘Samudra Shakti’ took place in the Bay of Bengal
- Indian Navy- Indonesian Navy Bilateral Exercise ‘Samudra Shakti’ is taking place from 06 Nov to 07 Nov 19.
- INS Kamorta, an Anti-Submarine Warfare Corvette is jointly exercising with Indonesian Warship KRI Usman Harun in the Bay of Bengal.
- The joint exercises include manoeuvres, Surface Warfare exercises, Air Defence exercises, Weapon firing drills, Helicopter Operations and Boarding Operations.
- The Harbour Phase which was conducted on 04 and 05 November included professional interactions in the form of Subject Matter Expert Exchanges (SMEE), cross deck visits, simulator drills, planning conferences, sports fixtures and social interactions.
· Indian Railways launches three online applications for all-India rollout to strengthen IT enablement of railways
- Indian Railways launched three applications for all-India rollout to strengthen the IT enablement of railways will help ensure proper monitoring of projects being undertaken by Indian Railways and will boost the vision of Digital India.
- CRS Sanction Management System:It is an essential aspect of construction, maintenance, and up-gradation of railway assets. The modules under development in this application are an increase of speed over Turnouts and Loop Lines, an inspection of new lines, and doubling.
- TMS for construction:This application has been developed for new assets being constructed by the construction/project organisation.
· India International Science Festival inaugurated at Kolkata
- Women Scientists and Entrepreneurs Conclave it is a part ofIndia International Science Festival (IISF) 2019 inaugurated in Kolkata.
- The importance of networking to enhance the representation of women in science and research.The different modes of networking and science-based entrepreneurship space.WEE (Women Entrepreneurship and Empowerment) Foundation supported by DST, Professor Sharma needs absolute clarity about problems and solutions instead of just talking about the issues.
- The main objective to provide a platform for young women scientists to learn science and technology towards risen India and lead to the contribution of women in catalyzing sustainable growth in the different sessions, eminent women scientists, leaders, and experts mentioned that specific cultural and financial challenges that prevent women from reaching top institutions needed targeted attention.
- KPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- KPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- KPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- KPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes