- Agricultural land to be acquired for cement factory, solar plants in Karnataka
- The State Cabinet has decided to allow two private companies to acquire 1,256 acres agricultural lands directs from farmers for setting up a cement factory and solar power plants in the State.
- The industrialists will acquire lands at the market rates, under Section 109 of the Land Reforms Act.
- To compete with China-made goods, the Cabinet has decided to set up nine clusters of various sectors. A sum of ₹500 crore has been earmarked for providing training to establish these clusters and other activities.
- Clusters in textile, handicraft, leather, toys and other sectors would come up in Kalaburagi, Chitradurga, Hassan, Koppal, Mysuru, Ballari, Chickballapur, Tumakuru, and Bidar.
- A training institute would be set up for providing training for entrepreneurs.
- The Cabinet also decided to conduct ‘bele sameekshe’ (crop survey) through a mobile phone app in the entire State. A sum of ₹25 crore has been set aside for this. The survey will cover 2.2 lakh landholdings.
- The objective is to identify the variety of crops planted by farmers and assess the crop situation in different parts of the State.
KPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for KPSC Prelims and KPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by KPSC Notes are as follows:-
- KPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program 2022
- KPSC Prelims Exam 2022- Test Series and Notes Program 2022
- KPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program 2022
- KPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022